Donations received will go towards funding the activities of the Strategic Preparedness and Response Plan, which include among others:
- Putting in place activities to Track and understand the spread of the virus;
- Ensuring patients get the care they need
- Buying and ship essential supplies such as masks, gloves and protective wear for frontline workers
- Producing evidence based guidelines and advice, and make sure health workers and responders get the information and training to detect and treat affected patients;
- Producing guidance for the general public and for particular groups on measures to take to prevent the spread and prevent themselves and others
- Accelerating efforts to develop vaccines, tests and treatments.
Your donation is greatly appreciated in the global effort supporting the ability of all countries to respond to COVID-19, especially where the needs are greatest and in countries with less access to global markets and lower resources