- Animal Welfare,
- Mother Nature.
MGHT believes in restoring humanity and bridging the gap between the communities, places, states and countries. Thus reassuring the destitute and the down trodden that they are being cared and listened to, this plays a vital role and is very important in attaining MGHT’s mission “Planting Humanity Beyond Lives”.
Proving the golden words “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.” MGHT extends its aiding arms in providing the orphan / Destitute and the down trodden kids and communities by offering basic and advanced education, business, surviving techniques and workshops. DEEPAM 2019 is designed to facilitate education and fun learning charity camp organised for the orphan / destitute and down trodden kids.
DEEPAM meaning Light in Tamil which is intentionally is the name chosen for the ART, EDUCATION, CHARITY CAMP 2019 as it is to light up 250+ destitute and down trodden kids from the slums and villages, where basic food, clothing, shelter, education and cleanliness itself is a huge question.
Date: 26th-30th December 2019
Event Consists of:
- Educating Kids - Basic Awareness (about Child Labour, Child abuse, child exploitation and prevention of the same).
- Self-Defence ( Martial-Arts and Silambum).
- Workshop on Basic Computer and technology.
- Workshop on basic communication in English.
- Workshop on vitalness of Education.
- Workshop on Indo and western dance.
- Workshop on culture and heritage of India.
- Workshop on cottage Industries and other small scale industries.
- Workshop on first-aid and CPR Training.
- Workshop on painting, arts and crafts.
- Sports Events.
- Competition and Stage show.
- Healthy Meal plan (Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner with tea/ coffee/ milk/ juice in the morning & evening, with Clean potable water) for the day for about 250+ kids(so far registered).
- Donation: a. Distribution of school supplies, b. Distribution of materials collected during donation drive( used and new cloths, toys & goods).
- Distribution: A Day with Santa Claus
- Granting wishes from the wish tree.
- Gifting a smile.
- Prize Distribution.
- Plantation of plants and trees.
- Sharing the joy the kids received - Teaching kids to received help to help others.
- Sponsors and donors are welcomed: to donate blankets, mats, mattress, sanitary items, biscuits, snacks, milk packets, coffee powder, toiletries, dustbins, water bottles, school bags, school notes, pencil cases, stationeries (to sponsor or donate any other materials that could be used pls contact our team).
- Volunteers and staffs are welcomed.
Even your small contribution will support our camp in a great way.
Thank you for being the change that you want to see.
We are looking for supporters who can help us to help others by showing some love, care and humanity either by volunteering or by contributing a little token of love through a small amount to the over all camp budget would be greatly appreciated. The Over all camp budget is 5,77,00.00/- Indian Rupees - which includes lodging, boarding, Food, Resource person cost and resources material, and Play venue, lighting, sound system, costumes and properties for the performance.