The impact of Coronavirus is severely being felt in India and hit every section of community especially people who are living by working/depending on the income from unorganised and self employment sector. Even any sum of contribution can be pooled and able to provide a week’s supply of food for the families of migrant worker, self employed daily earners and sevakas of rural temples.
Funds collected through this campaign will be utilized in implementing the following activities to affected peoples in cities and rural areas:
- Providing daily utilities & essentials (such as food grains & food packages)
- Providing emergency financial protection
1) Food packages of 50 number per day distributed daily to the migrant workers in chennai outskirts as outskirts of chennai and Thanjavur District.
2) Distributing food grains worth of Rs.500/- consist of set of groceries which is sufficient for a week's cooking need to around 15 affected families per day in places as outskirts of chennai and Thanjavur District.
3) provided financial aid of Rs. 1000 per family (2 families per day) for identified daily workers who suffered lot due to lockdown unemployment.
1) Food packages of 500 number per day
2) Food grain for 15 families per day
3) Rs. 1000 per family for identified daily workers, migrants, temple sevakas who suffered and lost earnings due to lockdown.
For more details:
email id: email@example.com
Please send your payment acknowledgement to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details to get the 80G receipt:
2) Pan number
3) Mobile number
4) Email id
5) Postal address