This is my most humble and genuine plea to encourage and support our upcoming expedition to Mt. Everest(8848m), Mt. Lhotse(8516m) and Mt. Nuptse(7861m) which are located in the Everest region of Nepal Himalayas. I along with my team will turn out to be the first Indian team to scale and register in the Limca book of records. We will also attempt to climb Mt. Everest and Mt. Lhotse in mere span of 48 hours thus creating a new record for India.
The culture that Nepal holds in itself is very distinctive with a multi-dimensional heritage that envelopes a full range of the ethnic diversities. The Sherpa is the most important community that builds the economy of Nepal on Tourism. After Tenzing Norgay assisted Sir Edmund Hillary reach the summit of Mt. Everest 1953, this community gained a world wide recognition. The Sherpas were once among Nepal’s most poverty-stricken communities. The Tourism industry have greatly helped this isolated ethnic community.
Therefore, we have intended to study the culture and tradition of Nepalese people living in the high altitudes and how they adapt to the numerous challenges of living a life above 12,000 ft above sea level. We would also research on how this minor but important community provides world class facilities and infrastructure to the rest of the world and contribute to most of the Nepal’s economy.
Similarly, we have planned to work on ground level to create that infrastructure for our people in Kumaon as well as Garhwal region. Both of which are blessed with enticing natural beauty and 2 peaks which are above 7500m (24,600ft), 13 peaks which exceed 7000m (23,000ft) further 89 peaks which exceed 6500m (21,300ft) and at least 100 more peaks above 6000m (19,700ft ) above sea level.Nanda Devi, Kamet, Sunanda Devi, Abi Gamin, Trishul being few of the most renowned ones.
- Mt. Hanuman Tibba (5928m), Himanchal Pradesh was successfully submitted in September 2016.
- Mt. Stock Kangri (6153m), Ladakh was successfully summited in September 2017.
- Mt. Kun (7075m), Ladakh was reached till 6750m, in July 2019.
- Mera peak (6470m), Nepal was successfully submitted, in Oct 2021.
- Mt. Amadablam (6814m), Nepal was successfully submitted, in Nov 2021.
- In 2013, completed the Pindari Glacier Trek, the Kafni Glacier Trek and the Roopkund Trek.
- In 2015, completed the Dhankar Lake Trek (4165m) and the Pin Parvati Pass (5319m).
- In 2017, completed the Chandratal trek, Leh.
- In 2018, completed the Milam Glacier Trek and the Nanda Devi Base Camp Trek (4150m).
Being born and raised in Uttarakhand, I am well acquainted with the present-day challenges that the state is facing in the field of employment and tourism.
I aspire –
- To inspire, educate and teach the people specially the youth of Uttarakhand to explore the available resources and create jobs rather than seeking it.
- To create employment for educated youth in the region.
- To organize multiple trekking activities and workshops to train the youth and create a new culture.
- To act as a mediator for the youth to work in convergence with the government schemes.
- To promote the establishment and creation of world class infrastructure in the Kumaon and Garhwal region.
- To pave the ways for the people of Uttarakhand towards social and cultural upliftment.
- To promote the culture of homestays, mountaineering and trekking and elevate tourism industry.
BUDGET AND COST ESTIMATES ( INR in Lacs )
- Expedition cost charged by company – 35
- Equipment cost- 10
- Travel and stay cost KTM 5 days- 01
- Personal expenses- 02
- Insurance- 01
- Sherpa tips- 2.5
- Porters and staff tips- 0.5
- Total cost- 52
“ Anything is possible when you have the right people to support you.”