Problems we’re trying to solve:
- Information asymmetry during pandemic like COVID-19 when awareness about right health measures etc, becomes crucial.
- Enable online education for thousands of students.
- Sponsor free internet at 2500 low-income community locations to provide free hi-speed internet to thousands of vulnerable families. We would be able to maintain their database to spread awareness about COVID-19 and take their feedback for further engagement.
- Collaborate with the right set of non-profits to ensure the continued education of the students through a digital medium or online classes.
- Carry out targeted outreach campaigns using our locational intelligence through SMS, Wi-Fi Landing pages, Social Media, etc, to marginalized populations about COVID-19.
Potential Impact (in the next 6 months):
- Over the next few months, we would be enabling free internet for 1,00,000 low-income families in Delhi NCR slums thus helping them stay connected and informed.
- Thousands of students to continue their studies using the digital medium.