Krishna has been suffering from complete Renal Failure (Chronic Kidney Disease-Stage 5; last stage) for the past 5 years. He urgently needs Rs 20 lakh for a KIDNEY TRANSPLANT as soon as possible!!!
• At the start of 2014, he was first diagnosed with IgA Nephropathy.
• By the beginning of 2015, his kidneys had failed.
• Krishna then underwent dialysis for a few months and managed to get a kidney transplant done by mid 2015. The kidney was donated by his mother.
• In Feb 2016, Krishna got a biopsy done again and found out that the transplant had failed due to Tacrolimus toxicity.
• He has been undergoing dialysis since 2016.
• Towards the end of 2018, Krishna's doctors advised that a kidney transplant would be needed to save his life.
His health has been deteriorating slowly for the past year and now he has become very weak as it's the last stage of his disease.
Until now he has arranged the amount from his and family's savings and has spent about Rs 15 lakh on his treatment since the initial diagnosis.
Unfortunately he is out of funds now and In the next 30 days, we need Rs 8 lakh more for a kidney transplant surgery and further treatment.
We will need 12 lakh more for the matching/compatible kidney. Alternatively, if anyone can donate or knows agencies please contact us.
My name is Azeez and along with my friends I am here to raise funds for our friend. We studied at International Indian School with him, and have known Krishna for 20 years now.
Please come forward and support our cause in helping our friend and save his life.
Any contribution will be of immense help. Do contribute and share this campaign link with your friends and family.