I am just an ordinary Indian who is left devastated by the horrifying news of 20 Indian brave-hearted soldiers who laid their precious lives on the fateful evening of June 15th, 2020, because of a violent face-off between India and China in Ladakh region of India. These warriors came together from all over India with a single vision in their mind, to protect us and this country and fought with courage and brought great pride not only to their families but to the entire nation. It just breaks my heart to know that most of them were the sole earners in their families. 17 days old daughter of Sepoy Kundan K Ojha will grow without a father. Sepoy Chandan Kumar, Sepoy Jai Kishor Singh and Sepoy Gurbinder Singh’s dream of getting married and starting a family will never come to life as their fates are now sealed. These deaths bring tears to many living souls and will scar some for a lifetime. Families, especially children, feel the loss strongly as they perform the last rites on their loved ones and I cannot fathom the pain they are and will go through during this already COVID driven time. Hence, with a heavy heart, I am starting this fundraiser in an effort to assist the families with the difficult days ahead. I simply ask for all of you to spread the word and share and post if you're able to. I will be forever indebted to your efforts.
**Let us come together and donate in our effort to wipe off tears of these grieving families and pay our condolences and homage.**
Following are the names of soldiers whose families you would be supporting:
1) NAIB SUBEDAR NUDURAM SOREN – lost both his parents and sibling at a young age, survived by his wife and 3 daughters
2) COLONEL SANTOSH BABU - Survived by wife B Santosh, 9-year-old daughter & 4-year-old son.
3) SEPOY KUNDAN K OJHA - Survived by his wife, 3 siblings, and 17-day old daughter.
4) HAVILDAR SUNIL KUMAR - Survived by parents, wife, 12-year-old daughter, and 2 sons
5) SEPOY CHANDAN KUMAR – Survived by his family and 3 elder brothers in the army
6) SEPOY AMAN KUMAR - Survived by his parents, wife, three brothers and one sister
7) SEPOY KUNDAN YADAV - Survived by parents, wife & 2 children
8) SEPOY RAJESH ORANG – Survived by his parents
9) SEPOY JAI KISHOR SINGH - Survived by mother
10) SEPOY CHANDRAKANTA PRADHAN - Survived by parents, sisters
11) NAIB SUBEDAR MANDEEP SINGH - Survived by mother, wife, 3 sisters, 15-year-old daughter, and 12-year-old son
12) NAIB SUBEDAR SATNAM SINGH - Survived by wife, son & daughter
13) SEPOY GURBINDER SINGH - Survived by parents, siblings
14) NAIK DEEPAK KUMAR – Survived by his wife and parents
15) HAVILDAR BIPUL ROY - Survived by his wife and a baby girl
16) HAVILDAR K PALANI - Survived by his father, wife, 8-year-old daughter, and 10-year-old son
17) SEPOY ANKUSH THAKUR – Survived by his parents
18) SEPOY GANESH RAM KUNJAM – Survived by his family and to be wife
19) SEPOY GANESH HANSDA – Survived by his parents
20) SEPOY GURTEJ SINGH- Survived by his parents and siblings
**All funds raised will directly be given to the families, to help them a little as they mourn the loss of their beloved.**