We are Kidderpore Rong Bay Rong, a central and state government recognised group theatre. We have been in existence since 2012 and have produced a ton of memorable shows. One of our mottos is to prepare the new generation to be ready for the industry and to cement our culture and heritage and preserve and continue it in an undeterred manner. We have been successful in creating new talent, recognising them and training them. Many of them are now working in Tollywood industry and in Mumbai as well. The Covid situation has hit us very hard, as theatre has become a rather obscure art form in the light of OTT platforms and multiplexes. WE AS ARTISTS ARE ABLE TO EARN HARDLY ANYTHING FROM THEATRE AND THE COVID SITUATION HAS COMPOUNDED OUR DIFFICULTIES RESULTING IN EVER DECREASING AUDIENCE. We want to train the upcoming generation in the art of theatre and acting and since many do not have the means to pursue their dreams we urge you all to come forward and help us in these trying times to support the future of our art form, one of the oldest art forms and help us preserve our culture and heritage. The nominal amount we charge from our students or the grant we get is not at all sufficient to continue our venture in the present economy. So please come ahead and donate and help us to be the Trailblazers of the future.
If anyone is interested in working with us, you are always welcome. We are based in Kolkata. Our website - kidderporerongbayrong.in
Contact number: 7980661730
WhatsApp number : 9830824064
Division of funds1. Artists Remuneration: 22 artists for 2 months, Rs . 200 per day = Rs. 264,000
2. Transportation charges: Total number of members 25 (22 members + 2 technicians+1 music operator), for 2 months, Rs. 50 per day, = Rs. 75,000
3. Rehersal room rent: For 2 months, Rs.300 per day= Rs. 18,000
4. Technician payment: (Light and music operators = 3 members) : for 2 months, Rs. 300 per day = Rs. 54,000
5. Conveyance (Artists + technicians) : Total members 25, for 2 months, Rs. 50 per day = Rs. 75000
6. Food and Beverage: Total members 25, for 2 months, Rs. 100 per day = Rs. 1,50,000
7. Office expenses = Rs. 2730.
Total expenses = Rs. 6,38,730