Society was registered in the name of SWATI EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY (later SHIKHAR EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY in 2014) for educational work with the purpose of providing education to the least and the most privileged individual across Chhattisgarh.
It has three colleges working under it:-
1. Kalindi College of Education (B.ed), Raipur (Currently inactive)
2. Kalindi Institute of Nursing Sciences (Nursing), Kanker (Active)
3. Kalindi Academy of Nursing Sciences (Nursing), Mahasamund (Active)
Mission and Vision:-
1. Provide education with reasonable fee, quality and co-curricular development.
2. Stop non-attending culture of students and provide class room education as well as on field assisted with educational tours.
3. Provide employment to deserving individuals as professors and support staffs with respectful salary.
1. Earned affiliation for B.ED under Pt. Sunderlal Sharma University
2. Got 96 students out of 100 registered as per Govt. norms with firm resolution to make students attend class room based education instead of non-attending based education to raise the standard of learning for the B.ED.
1. The first batch of students passed out with grace and their achievements today reflects that we achieved our mission and vision.
2. As per the survey conducted by Govt. of Chhattisgarh among all the colleges, we secured a “Very Good” ranking and the government recommended all the colleges to incorporate our policies.
3. Got affiliated to run GNM course in Rajapara Kanker.
1. Adding another milestone to our successful run we got the affiliation for nursing in Mahasamund as well.
B) FUND REQUIREMENT:
1. Covid-19 pandemic let us down completely as the remote sector struggled with their own financial problems resulting in lot of backlogs.
2. For the development of our educational society, your help in terms of funds will help us to recover and grow.
Please visit: - https://kalindi.ac.in/ - for college information
https://ngolist.net/shikhar-educational-society/ - for NGO information
If you find us worthy please help!!