(1) The principal objective of the project is to train and increase employability among youth(girl & boy).
(2) The overall goal of the project is to provide computer literacy training to the youth and prepare graduates to be “industry ready” in IT skills and hence enhance employment opportunities
(3) The main targeted beneficiaries are students of the this areas who have completed their schooling (Secondary, Senior Secondary and Graduation)for whom training in some high tech. institute would be beyond their means.
(4) To contribute to the measurable benefit of computer literacy, by way of employment opportunity. The objective is to provide definite direct employment opportunities to at least 200 students in the next one year
(5) To develop an integrated computer literacy training module , leading to direct employment of rural youth.
BPO provides opportunities to IT trained youth to get employed nearer home.
(6) Simultaneously it has been envisaged to improve spoken and written skills in English in order to gain communicative skills toincrease their confidence & employability.
Once achieved this will work as the “force multiplier” for students seeking computer literacy and gainful employment.
AREAS OF TRAINING
HOW IT WORKS
Beneficiaries are selected through various methods like, identification of the target families during field visits, enquiring with the local community and direct requests from potential beneficiaries
ØBeneficiaries are then shortlisted based on their attitude and approach, education levels, learning capabilities, personal verification and by collecting data on the beneficiary's socio-economical conditions.
> Under this program the NGO provides skill training to the beneficiaries for 6 months either at its own training center (at the local level) or through a tie-up with other training centers in and around the village (within a radius of 15 km).
> It is held for 2 hours batches for student size of 12-15. At the end of the training the youth will provided with a opportunity for Job Interview with various BPO, and also opportunity to work for projects working under our NGO for Web-Designing & Website Creation.
> There will nominal fee of 50Rs each month, ØThere will be no charge for very poor student.
> This would help them with a sustainable and self-reliant source of livelihood.