WE have been in the market for three active years, and a very well settled establishment in Ayurveda Cosmetic sector, which is led by a women entrepreneur, who has a clear idea about the hardships and pains of Village Women. Though there are plenty of aspiring women in Indian villages, they are kept away from mainstream business by social and conventional impediments in their life which pull them back from chasing their dreams.
The project – AAMODINI INDIA – installing wings to their dreams and bringing them towards the active dais of the Indian Business society. This project will provide financial independence to the rural women by making them the leaders of their own production units within their secured environment which will provide financial freedom, that may increase their sense of self-worth and enable them to handle emergency situations efficiently.
Dear supporters, we request to have your contributions to AAMODINI INDIA of AAMODINI for a set of reasons as below;
1) AIPL is a suitable medium for those who want to consummate social responsibility.
2) Opportunity to be a part of the reconstruction of the nation
3) investors invest for a social cause.
And, Raising capital for the project, in order to expedite the funding process, as the conventional fundraising processes take time due to Pandemic constraints. The benefit of this project must find the right people (beneficiaries) at the earliest.
Rs. 2,000,000 has been allocated for the first phase in which we have scheduled;
- Cluster Formation: Women Members leading a single local unit.
- Infrastructure Building: Purchase and set up of necessary electronic and non-electronic machines. - Cost For One Cluster- Rs. 76,000 and Cost For 20 clusters- Rs. 15,20,000.
- Purchase of raw materials. -
- Training Programs - Cost for 1 Cluster - Rs. 24000 and cost for 20 clusters- Rs. 480000