Through Zariya:- Farmers’ Empowerment Campaign, we wish to work hard and bring in immediate help to the village. Our team has narrowed down to act upon these focus thrust areas. They are:
1. Help the villagers with Covid-19 essentials like masks and sanitizers.
2. Building Toilet Blocks for Male and Female.
3. Providing fabrics and accessories for stitching 10000 bags followed by Marketing and selling for the Cloth bags that are made.
5. Motorized/Automatic sewing machines for the Center along with Sewing Skill Development Center.
6. Providing Chairs and Tables for the Community Center and provisions for educational presentations (Projector).
7. Providing Moringa and Chikoo Bio-manure.
8. Conducting teaching sessions in municipal schools and spreading awareness on taboo topics.
9. Helping schools with sports equipment.
10. Organizing various medical camps.