What we are going to do now?
I am starting an outlet where anyone can come, eat unlimited food for only Rs. 15. We are going to call it #Foodforeveryhunger and its going to start from 25th Feb 2021.The location is going to be Near Bus Stand,Samastipur,Bihar -848101
The outlet is not going to be a casual outlet but a place "We will Serve Love and Respect with a meal".
How the Funds are going to be used?
We are planning to raise around Rs. 2,00,000 to establish the first outlet. The funds will be used as below:
1) Rent and Security for the outlet - Rs. 40,000 (estimated)
2) Utensils for cooking and serving - Rs. 85,000
3) Raw Material (Rice, Floor, Spices etc) - Rs. 50,000
4) Salaries for the staff of 4 (Cook, Manager and 2 serving staff) - Rs. 40,000
My name is Satwik and I am the founder of Deen Bandhu Suruchi Sewa Foundation a Bihar based Charitable Trust, which runs different social projects like:
1) Every Night free food to Poor and Helpless
2) We are running Neki Ki Diwar in Samastipur at Different Places
3) Blankets,Clothes distribution to needy people.
4) Running Medicine Bank - Free medicines to needy peoples
5) COVID Relief Work - We have served more than 8000 people during lockdown for 87 days. Also served different sections of our society in different ways to make their life better during coronavirus lockdowns.