Free Education for Underprivileged Children
To provide ongoing premium Free Education, Vocational Training and Guidance, from Pre-School to Senior Secondary, for underprivileged children in preparing them for entering the workforce and becoming responsible and contributing citizens.
Free education includes – textbooks, copybooks, stationery, full uniforms (summer & winter), bus transportation, nutritional lunches, educational & social excursions, and full medical care (including regular dental & eye checks with required follow up treatments, and weekly health checks by school employed nurse).
We are As part of our Nation’s Progress
India today is a nation that is steadily progressing technologically, economically and socially. Thus we (all) need to keep in step with the progression, so as to share in its benefits.
As Helping Hands management recognize this, we are continually upgrading and advancing the methods of doing our programs. Ongoing staff training and implementation ensure that our people will be beneficiaries of and partakers in our future advancing India.
Our Work as Charitable NGO
Established upon a call to help the underprivileged and poor of India, the Helping Hands Jaipur Society was formed in Jaipur in 2004.
We commenced our work with just a small sewing centre attended by 20-30 young women from the Kathputli Slum. Since then the work has increased to become a Community Development Project addressing all aspects of the community’s poverty with programs of –
- vocational & skills training
- finances management
- empowerment of women and girls
- personal and community health & hygiene
- care services
- awareness education & programs
Those who currently support our Helping Hands work extend beyond our nation’s shores to Australia, England, and Holland.
- Since 2005 totally free children's education PG to10th standard currently 400 children.
- Education for women since 2007
- Skills Training for women in tailoring and computers
- Women's Empowerment self-help groups savings programs
- Health and Hygiene toilet block construction water tap in 850 homes in 2015 home
- Medical camps and treatment followups