The COVID 19-second wave has a devastating impact on our friends and colleagues in the NCR corporation Gurugram office. We lost four of our colleagues and few are struggling with post COVID conditions that is making them difficult in supporting their families. The raised fund will be used to support the kids and family members of demised employees.
1. Kapil Sharma - Kapil is survived by his wife, 4-year-old son, 6-year-old daughter, and his dependent parents.
2. Prabal Pratap Singh - Prabal is survived by his wife, 13-year-old Daughter, 8-Year-old son, and his dependent parents
3. Amandeep Singh- Amandeep is survived by his wife, 16-Year-Old Son, and his dependent parents.
4. Manish Kumar - Manish is survived by his wife and his dependent parents.
5. Sandeep Sharma is working with NCR for more than 14 years. He tested Covid +ve in Jun-2020 and post that he is struggling with rare post Covid complications and its treatment cost is very high and the recovery is too slow.
NCR Gurugram helping hand team requests everyone to extend the help and support the impacted families.