CMKR is contributing few important articles required for the hospital to make this happen.Hospital has a lot of requirement and CMKR is willing to donate few important articles to make the hospital up and running. Some of the items required but not limited to
You can also directly contribute these items. Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you are willing to contribute these items directly
Please donate whatever amount you can.
#Little drops make the mighty ocean
CMKR - A brief Introduction
The Changemakers of Kanakapura Road (CMKR) is a consortium of 80+ RWAs spread across Kanakapura road from Sarakki signal to NICE Road Junction spread across 8 Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara palike (BBMP) Wards 184, 185, 186, 194, 195, 196, 197 and 198. CMKR works on a number of activities including Infrastructure, Water & Sanitation, Waste Management, Lakes, Sustainable Mobility, Healthcare, and so on. CMKR is registered under Karnataka Societies Registration Act 1960
Some of the notable works of CMKR include
- Creation of a 12km cycling lane along with Department of Urban Land and Transport - Project Cost 50Lakhs
- CMKR is working with CSR companies to create sustainable water bodies inside Turahalli Forest - Project Cost 3lakhs
- CMKR is working on largest tree plantation drive for the locality & neighbourhood of Kanakapura Road in the month of June - Project cost 5L
- CMKR conducted several workshops on waste management
- CMKR worked with several agencies such as BMRCL, Traffic police, BBMP, etc to create infrastructure which are helpful to the residents of the
- CMKR was the first in Bangalore to start Exclusive ambulance service. This ambulance service rendered service to more than 4000 families and reduced the burden on the ambulance services of the state government
- CMKR created a ‘War room’ for the residents of Kanakapura Road to provide assistance to the Covid victims and the kin. When the families are in a state of shock and confusion not knowing where to look at, CMKR created a Telegram Bot which had all information about – Hospitals, Beds availability, Contacts for Oxygen, Plasma, Ambulance, Home cooked meals, Medicines, Pharmacies, Crematorium etc. So far we have been of some help to as many as 500+ cases.