I am Gufran Jamil from the state of Bihar.
Let me tell you a static of our village with the perspective of literacy rate, as our Bihar has the least literacy rate, among the district it belongs to the Purnia district and in Purnia district it is Baisa block where my village is situated.
Since I studied in our village Middle school then Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Purnia and currently I am pursuing graduation from Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
• Why I am begging you all to build our library
- I worked as a teacher in two private schools in our village and then I came up with a conclusion they are just minting very hard-earned money for our people and giving very little.
- Our village has the low infrastructure and most of the people can't afford to buy books.
- I want to make my peoples face happy those who want to study but due to disability to buy books and other stuff they forced to do work instead of study.
- Most of the teenagers leave their studies after 10th class.
There are many regions that you can find by analyzing geographical and political basis on google.
Please consider to donate whatever amount you want even a single rupee will help us.
also I am alone and no body believe this to be happen if you want to help me please guide me.
If You have any doubt feel free to contact me
Name- Gufran Jamil
S/o - ZIYAUR RAHMAN ANWAR
Mobile - 9470717300
Facebook - Facebook.com/meGufran
Thank you so much.