The problems don't stop here for them if they affected by the virus, they have no money to buy nutritional foods, essential sanitation items, and other protective items Above and all, the women and children of the marginalized community are most affected due to multiple existing vulnerabilities.
The current situation of Covid 19 second wave and its spread like wildfire in the rural belt of Uttar Pradesh is really alarming and there is an urgent need to intervene within the rural communities to support them in the battle of fighting with Covid19. So it is extremely urgent to address the concerns of affected rural community members through supporting them in providing support for women and children for their nutrition and safety, promote and facilitate the process of Vaccination
- Distribution of nutritional food materials, safety and hygiene kit to vulnerable women and children
- Distribution of Masks, sanitizer at community health centers
- Awareness of safety and protection from COVID19
- Awareness and facilitation helpline for 4 villages for Vaccination
- Dissemination of Poster and Pamphlets on Home Isolation methods, Vaccination and Safety measure from Covid19.
|Protection Kit for Women and Children Cost Approx 2000|
|Milk/Nutritional supplement Powder||1 packet|
|Phenyl/Toilet cleaner||1 litre|
|Recreational materials for Kids at Home||Art Note book , color pencil|