1) Hemant Lal -
2) Suresh Vytla
3) Karthikeyan -
4) Aniket Chavan
These specific campaign targeted funds will be used for Rations to Needy in the Slums who are daily wage workers and families not having rations cards. We are aiming at providing one Ration kit that will be sufficient for survival of family of 4 for 15 to 20 days. We are aiming to support minimum of 1100 families who are in need. Approx cost of Kit is Rs 450. Kit will contain the below items.
1) Atta 5 kg
2) Tur Dal (half kg)
3) Masoor Dal (half kg)
4) Oil - 1 litre
5) Sugar -half kg
So we have tied up with Freedom4U, an NGO active for last 8 years in all Disaster Management
Freedom4U has provided Relief in multiple ways during Covid19 lockdown:
1. Hospitals & 5 Municipal Corporations (Gave PPE kits, Masks, Ventilators, Sanitizers, Oxygen concentrators, Pulse Oximeters etc),
2) Patients (testing kits),
3) Front line health workers (PPE kits, masks, gloves, etc) Rations to Migrant &poor persons in slums
4) For the returning migrant workers on highways, Bus depot, Railway Stations and walking migrant labors- 4903 Kits with Dates, Salted Channa, Biscuits, Water bottles, ORS powders provided.
4800 Prepared food served in the Shramik Trains boarded from Mumbai
5) Ration to 350 Adivasis who are dependent on forest produce only, and
6) Few non Covid19 patients, single Senior citizens living alone etc.
With an INR spend of over 75lakhs till now, covering a geographical area of approx 50-100 kms from Navi Mumbai, Freedom4U wants your support.
So far Freedom for U foundation has supported with 5500 Ration kits, 3000 Prepared Food, 5000 bananas, 5000 Biscuits to the needy in Navi Mumbai.
You will eligible for 80G Tax exemptions for your donation to Freedom 4 U.