WHY IS THIS INITIATIVE NEEDED?
• The trek from the main road of Kasol to village Chhalal isn’t covered with any street light and it gets difficult for the localities and tourists to cover the hike.
• Installation of solar lights would help localities and makes it safe in the night for children, woman to cover the trek of the forest.
• This would increase the tourism as it will help the tourists to trek to and fro the village from Kasol in the night and reach safely to their destination without any fear of getting lost.
• The bridge that was present that connected Chhalal to Kasol broke a few years back when the water levels of River Parvati increased which caused a heavy flood in the village.
• Since then this bridge hasn’t been constructed. Many children, animals, aged people have slipped in the river flowing below the bridge making this issue a big concern for us and the localities.
We look forward to solving these two issues at priority, as they seem the basic among the many needs for the village.
As a community, it’s very important for us to Conserve, Preserve and Serve our motherland of Parvati. From organizing campaigns of yoga, cleanliness to provide financial support to the localities in generating employment for running the livelihood, we look forward to expanding our initiative with our brand and helping the valley and the village to be a place where we think about everyone and work with everyone towards the vision we’ve created.
Let's join hands as a community and collect help for the one's in need ✨