My dream was to do something so that the helpless and disadvantaged adults and children of the society would not suffer for food. When the whole world was plagued by Corona problems, we formed a team called Dreamer Mithu with a few friends to help the elderly, helpless and disadvantaged children. With that team, we started working to ensure a balanced diet for urban slums, refugees, street children and disadvantaged children in remote villages. The Dreamer Trust
was later established through official registration.
In the beginning we used to distribute nutritious food once a week with small donations from friends and relatives. Now we are distributing it two days a week. We no longer just distribute food, but also provide clothing, ration kits and education.
1. Our goal is to work for the welfare of the underprivileged people of the society by emphasizing on the children, youth, the physically and visually impaired, the elderly, the sick and the destitute.
2. ensuring the overall development of disadvantaged children through quality education, health care and balanced nutrition so that they can lead a better life and contribute to society as responsible citizens.
3. Provide medical services to those who cannot afford treatment.
4. Enrich the lives of older people with care and comfort
The Food Basket For Hunger is one of the first and foremost social service activities of the Dreamer Trust. The main objective of our project is to provide as much balanced food as possible to the helpless, destitute and street children. To this end, our team has been providing one-time meals to slum dwellers, refugees, street children and disadvantaged children in remote villages from the very beginning. We are currently distributing balanced meals to an average of about 100 children. Our diet now includes rice and vegetables / eggs / fish / meat. Our future plan is to distribute food twice a day throughout the year to alleviate the hunger of adults and children.
Please help us move forward with some small donations. So that no adult or child suffers from lack of food. You can connect with us at any time to serve any needy children. Grants are as follows:Check our activity:
1. Rice-egg curry: RS-20 (per plate)
2. Rice-fish curry: RS-35 (per plate)
3. Rice-Chicken Curry: RS-40 (per plate)