With schools still closed, we are gearing up to reach out to a larger cohort of students. In addition to the children in the program the last year, we are expanding to take on more children in the schools that we worked with. We are also taking the ART online education program to children in orphanages in Bangalore. We need your support to make the ART program a reality for all these children. The funds raised would be used for:
- Developing content and teaching collateral like lesson plans and customized flashcards for ART on two mediums(telephone and online) for different levels of our program
- Content creation and audio recording of stories, songs that reinforce concepts taught
- Printing and purchase of teaching collateral like activities, story books, teacher books
- Printing and distribution of workbooks and stationery for the children
- Developing content for ART teacher training and expanding the training team
- Deploying Teacher training for volunteer teachers.
Lesson Plan delivery on the phone
Audio content on IVR reinforcing concepts
Sohail: shy, introverted and withdrawn in the beginning; confidently teaching his siblings 5 months into the program as part of home activity
Feedback from a parent
Find more information about Aarunya.