In the current pandemic, when government machinery and resources have limitations to battle COVID-19, we propose to offer FREE COVID-19 RT-PCR Tests to 3000 needy patients.
We started it all with a zero:
- In March 2020, there was absolutely no idea of how should we respond to the COVID-19 situation.
- We got ourselves certified and were the 1st lab in Mira-Bhayander to collect the samples and deliver it to approved testing laboratory.
- In about 40 days, we came up with our own testing facility
- We manifested to be the 1st lab in Mira Bhayander to have ICMR approval for conducting RT-PCR COVID-19 tests.
- In Mira-Bhayander, the number of COVID cases is continuously rising.
What is RT-PCR Testing:
RT-PCR is a common virology diagnostic method and is frequently combined with quantitative real-time PCR, which is widely used to quantify RNA transcript levels in cells and tissues. The combination of real-time PCR and reverse transcription PCR is known as quantitative RT-PCR. This is the ultimate test advised for Covid19 test.
Please donate generously – Touch as many lives as possible!
For more information, contact: