The poor/underprivileged girls students may be benefited from your financial support in way of tuition fee for 203
students from class Class Nursery to 12th. The books and school uniforms will be provided by school/society.
The infrastructure and all basic amenities will be provided by the Fogaat Educational Society through its school
Fogaat Public Sr Sec School.
These students are meritorious but belong to the economically weaker section. By, your support, they may blow
in the general mainstream of society. They may lead to a successful and respectful life by getting proper
education with your generosity.
Relevant Strategies/Activities for successful implementation:-
1. After receiving tuition fees, the stress on students will be vanish.
2. Parents will feel happy and stress-free regarding their children's school educations.
3. With the tuition fee, the school can manage the salary of staff, transportation, furniture and fixture etc.
4. Students are already getting education free of cost since 2008 with the help of Fogaat Educational Society.
5. Now, the financial help from MILAAP is being sought for the Fogaat Educational Society for the smooth functioning
of the school/project.
Relevant results expected from the proposed project, covering impact:-
1. Girls Empowerment:- By this project 203 girls students will be benefited.
2. Parents Support:- By this project the poor parents may see a dream of success for their children.
3. National Building:- These meritorious students will be the vigilant citizens of India.
4. Spread of education :- The most powerful too to excel in the global world is education.
5. Moral Values & Etiquettes:- These poor meritorious girls students will be educated by highly qualified and
trained staff in the school.