Having lost close family and friends to the pandemic we as a group at our NGO NXG Sahyog have decided to take charge of the situation and save as many lives as possible.
We have started our campaign in the Meerut area of Western Uttar Pradesh and plan to cover 100 villages as part of it. We have already been helping people by spreading awareness and providing essentials like medicines, N95 masks, ppe kits, sanitizers, oximeters etc. We have also facilitated Antigen and RTPCR testing in 35+ villages till now there by reducing conversion of L1 cases to L2.
Some of the contribution stats from the last couple of days are below.
- 1000+ COVID patients and families supported with medicines, PPE kits, sanitizers, masks, and other supplies.
- Working with blocks to support antigen & RTPCR testing.
- Volunteer teams created in villages to report any severe cases and make SOS calls as required.
- Helped in setting up isolation center with the help of village panchayat in 5+ villages.
- Oxygen cylinders and concentrators are made available in multiple villages for emergency situations.
- Oxygen cylinders & concentrators
- Setting up more isolation centers.
- Basic Medication
- Arrangement of plasma for patient treatment
- Doctor consultation
- Basic supplies like masks, sanitizers, ppe kits, etc
- Village Sanitization
We are looking to raise funds for the above cause and save lives. Every little contribution will make a huge difference and can save a life.