These Safe Homes will be entirely at free of cost, and will cater to all eligible patients of Kolkata and Howrah. The allotment will be coordinated by the Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. Of West Bengal.
Patients are testing positive and are being advised to isolate themselves. Many live in small houses, where total isolation is impossible, putting other family members at risk. We feel this Safe Home will help reduce this problem.
We send out an appeal to all our devotees, friends and we'll wishers for the following :
1) Qualified doctors can volunteer and offer services.
2) Qualified nurses can volunteer and offer services.
3) Volunteers to guide patients within the safe home , address their immediate needs, answer the phone calls from family members, coordinate with doctors, serve food, arrange ambulances, etc.
4. Infrastructure enhancement like oxygen concentrator,oxygen cylinder, manifolds, pulse oximeters etc can be donated for use in the safe house.
5. We will need hospital beds (150 No's)
6. We will need emergency medicines .
7. We will need to employ at least 8 doctors ( as RMO) , 12 nurses and atleast 12 Janitors.
8. We will need mobile toilets (50 No's) for catering the needs of the patients.
9. The estimated cost of setting up and running of 3 ( three ) numbers of Safe Homes for 6 months are Rs.1,20,00000/-