CPIM has started a quarantine center in piduguralla town to help the poor people who got Covid 19 Positive and need to get home quarantine. The people in the area are very poor and they will not be able to self-quarantine at their homes because the homes are mostly two-room with a single toilet. People in the area cant afford the quarantine or treatment in private hospitals and there are too many chances that all the family will get affected with Covid 19 due to the positive person cant get isolated in a separate room with toilet.
As this is the situation in the whole Palnadu Area we as CPIM political party converted our district party office into Covid quarantine center and helping the people. Below are the things we do in the quarantine center.
- Nurses will take care of medicines and Tests
- Doctors will Visit daily twice to the center and check the status
- Volunteers are helping in Sanitising the building.
- Providing quality of food to have a speedy recovery of the Patients
- Covid Care Center to assist people
- Sending the critical patients to the nearest hospital in case of emergency