The funds will be used for work including and not limited to:
- a free ambulance service to ensure hassle free movement of Covid-19 patients to hospitals/testing centres
- distributing and refilling oxygen cylinders and, providing oxygen concentrators to critical patients to mitigate issues regarding oxygen shortage in Delhi
- distributing food to patients and their family members outside hospitals and cremation grounds
- distributing food to Covid-19 affected patients at their residences across South Delhi
- thirteen oxygen supplied beds for Covid-19 affected patients
We believe that ‘what we add to the community is what defines our existence and the society we want to live in’ and we want to make a difference in our own small way.