Thus we under "INDIA FIGHT BACK WITH ROSHNI FOUNDATION " we will provide meals, oxygen & dry ration , health support to covid+ patients ,till now we have donated 450 cylinders & 15 Concentrators but now we are out of stock & due to lack of funds couldn't afford more thus we need your help , we can't let people die because of oxygen can't bear to see people dying infront of our eyes
How your Donations will be used?
1) We will purchase and distribute oxygen concentrators & cylinders to hospitals and patients as required with our logistics partners & with help of our staff & volunteers, each concentrator cost us Rs 50,000 & each Oxygen Cyclinder cost us Rs 7000
2) Also free dry ration kits will be given to families in need & to families who lost their bread earners in covid.
3) Free food will be given to covid+ patients who are home quarantine & meals to unprivileged children,oldage & homeless
4) Roshni Moolchandani Charitable Trust is a 100% not for profit organisation, every rupee you donate will go towards supporting the hospitals and unprivileged people ,patients in need.
Roshni Moolchandani Charitable Trust was founded on 28th August 2019 our aim is to give Privilege to Unprivileged
Team Roshni Foundation have reached the cause prior to lockdown in following ways -
1) We are feeding 5000 Unprivileged children, old-age & homeless in five cities including Bangalore , Ajmer ,Jaipur , Ahmednagar & Sheopur Mp .
2) In Ajmer we are distributing 800 meals free of cost to covid + patients who are home quarantine & couldn't make meals & afford .
3) We are helping needy covid+ patients with oxygen cylinders & concentrators , till now we have donated 450 cylinders & 15 Concentrators but now we are out of stock & due to lack of funds couldn't afford more thus we need your help
4) Also Everyday we are donating free dry ration to 300 families everyday who lost their bread earners in covid & who are Unprivileged