NJPF is raising funds to provide free monthly ration and sanitation kits to the Covid Frontline workers.
Founded in 2018, the organization is committed to contribute towards the betterment and welfare of the marginalized population and has been constantly working to bridge socio-economic gaps and inequalities.
Our interventions start from the less-privileged child to their parents and immediate family members and then to the community and society at large; our endeavor is to ensure that no one is left behind in the journey to development.
We launched this distribution drive to support the needy families of the society. Our earlier drives of distribution, highlighted the scale of challenges people are facing.
• To start with it will be for 4000 families later more families can be covered depending on the resources.
• Each kit will cost around Rs 500 ( Ration and Personal Hygiene)
• Total cost per month is around 20,00,000/-
• This support will be for six months initially and can be extended as per the need.
• These frontline daily wage workers are at a greater risk.
• They are working for extended hours
• Some of them lost their family members to the disease.
• To motivate them for doing the selfless service in these challenging times.
What are we going to provide
• Ration which includes (Atta, Rice, pulses and cooking oil, etc)
• Personal Hygiene Kit (Sanitary pads, Soaps, face mask, washing powder, etc.)
This will also help ease their financial burdens meet out their basic needs in these challenging times.
They will be motivated on appreciation of their work.
Impacted so far:
Till date we have impacted close to 1000 families through distribution drives. Ration kits to 454 families, Hygiene Kits to 439 families and shoes for adults and children to 110 families in the community.