WHAT YOUR CONTRIBUTION DOES ?
- We have been concerting all our effort towards providing fresh and nutritious meals to shelter-less stranded poor people like the homeless, beggars, slum-dwellers etc., every single day through our local community kitchens. Each meal costs ₹39 per person.
- Each meal kit (for a family of 6) contains a rice, wheat flour, pulses, cooking oil, spices that can be used to cook meals for the family for a week. Each kit for a family costs ₹400.
- We have partnered with local administration & volunteers on ground to help ensure responsible distribution of these kits while adhering to social distancing guidelines.
Our Field teams have reached 25000 Families by providing dry ration Meal Kits and provided 50000 cooked meal packets to the migrant daily wage laborers, beggars, slum-dwellers & elderly people across the state.
Help us to reach 50000 identified marginalized sections of the society to feed & save them from hunger ! Support from State Agencies, District Authorities and citizens has been encouraging, and is enabling us to make a difference in these tough circumstances. But millions more need you.
SUPPORT GENEROUSLY. FEED THE HUNGRY STOMACHS. IT’S FOR THE WELL-BEING OF THE PEOPLE OF OUR OWN COUNTRY.
Dr Chandrakala & Team AKFT
- All donations are being used to provide meals & procure and distribute meal kits to families of daily wage earners across multiple cities. This is a 100% not for profit campaign, and we will disclose the use of proceeds in a financial transparency report along with activity photos sent to all contributors to the campaign.
- Your contributions is exempted & approved by the Commissioner of Income Tax (Exemptions) u/s 80G (5)(vi) of the Income Tax Act, 1961 vide Approval No. No. CIT (EXEMPTIONS) BANGALORE/80G/2019-20/A/10165.
- Abhaya Kalpa Foundation is registered u/s 12AA of the Income Tax Act, 1961 vide registration number NO.CIT (EXEMPTIONS) BANGALORE/12AA/2019-20/A/10115.