Hope this message finds you well.
We are PACT – Positive Action Changes Things, a group of dedicated volunteers working for the COVID-19 relief helping needy since the start of pandemic in March 2020. We focus on helping poor and needy people who needs basic necessities such as Medicines, Masks, Sanitizer, Oxygen, Hospital Beds, Food and Counselling.
As the new variant of virus is creating havoc in India which is very making a lot of people very sick, we see a massive surge in requirements of Oxygen & Medicines. So, far we have moved quickly & procured 8 Oxygen Concentrators and 10 Oxygen cylinders. We are offering them to patients in need free of cost.
As these needs only seems to grow, we are looking to buy more concentrators and cylinders to reach larger population, and this is where we need help in a large scale.
Apart from the above tasks we have opened a COVID Care Centre in Bangalore Kumaraswamy Layout in coordination with City’s Municipal Corporation BBMP, which is a 50-bed capacity with 6 Doctors and 8 Nurses.
Your donation will help us in helping more poor and needy people.
Fund Utilization Details
We have raised over INR 7,00,000 till now and have spent about 5,90,000 till now and we are taking up the Medicines and Vaccines for COVID 19 along with clean drinking water facility to the poor people and educational institutions.
1. ICU Ambulance for poor and needy INR 25,00,000 - Yet to start
2. Clean and Purified Drinking water INR 5,00,000 - Yet to start
3. Oxygen, Masks and Sanitizer (Including Oxygen Concentrator) INR 10,00,000 - Spent INR 4,00,000 till now -Work in Progress
4. Medicines for post needy and vaccine INR 5,00,000 - Spent INR 1,50,000 till now - Work in Progress
5. Education for underprivileged children INR 5,00,000 - Spent INR 40,000 till now - Work in Progress
Here is where we need your support crucially to raise funds and save people. If you would like to participate in this initiative through monetary contributions, here are the details for the same.