We are 5 students of JK Lakshmipat University, Jaipur, Rajasthan. In today's time almost everyone of us has lost some of our closed ones so now we are trying that others should not lose their loved ones. Now COVID is hitting the rural parts of Rajasthan and basic health facilities are not available. So, we are willing to provide Oxygen Concentrators and Auxiliary Power Supply at primary health centres in rural areas so that patients will get treatment there only.
There is problem of electricity in some rural parts so to overcome this we will also provide a small diesel/petrol generator to run the concentrator.
This initiative will help the medical staff at PHC level to treat the patients in a more efficient way.
- Deepak Sharma (Batch 2018-22)
- Ronak Mathur (Batch 2016-20)
- Vipul Parihar (Batch 2017-21)
- Dhruv Patel (Batch 2018-22)
- Aditya Tiwari (Batch 2017-21)
- Rishabh Singhal (Batch 2018-22)
- Naman Sharma (Batch 2018-22)
- Deepak Sharma - 9660174040
- Ronak Mathur - 7976322869
- Vipul Parihar - 9672620220
- Dhruv Patel - 8209133258