The programs run from premises in Delhi and Haridwar. The work groups work with a sole aim of inculcating mindfulness, peace and harmony - both within and among people. The premises host multiple batches of followers and seekers, where they are supported, counselled during spiritual, motivational and mindfulness sessions of art-of-living. The spiritual foundation of the sessions has been serving as the backbone and has been able to serve thousands of people who have re-gained their energy and peace and have returned to work and lives healed and with greater power.
Anand Sagar volunteers take up activities like Blood donation Camps, Visits to Old Age homes, Visits to Blind Schools, Health Check-Up Camps, Tree Plantation Camps, organizing motivational workshops for children, young adults and people from diverse age groups and professional sections , and more.
More initiatives by Anand Sagar for Social Upliftment:
1. Blood Donation Camp
With the assistance of the Lions Club, AnandSagar organizes a yearly blood donation camp. The main purpose of this camp is to ensure the well-being of all and to save lives. Anand Sagar arranges free meals as well as certificates for the donors.
2. Health Checkup Camp
Anand Sagar organizes free health care aid for the needy with the help of reputed Doctors representing different medical streams.
3. Blind School Visit
Anand Sagar organizes regular visits to blind schools during which the members interact with the students. Refreshments are also arranged for them. The volunteers try to help remove any inconveniences faced by the students and by motivating them by raising their morale.
4. Organization of Religious Trips
Every year, Anand Sagar organizes 3-4 visits to places of pilgrimage such as Haridwar. Such journeys are to encourage religious and spiritual awareness-raising a new freshness and excitement in the pilgrims’ lives. Every need of the entourage of pilgrims is taken care of, including first aid.
5. Tree Plantation Camps
Save Trees, Save Earth
The organization encourages planting more trees and such camps are organized regularly. Everyone is inspired to plant trees to save Mother Earth.
6. Online and Physical (Offline) Motivational Workshop Classes
Anand Sagar has been organizing offline motivational workshop classes and counselling sessions since 2016. Recently everyone has been overwhelmed by difficulties and frustrations due to the pandemic, a need was felt for the right guidance and directions. During this dire situation, Anand Sagar has been holding Online Motivational Workshop Classes to try and make everyone tension free. These workshops are being attended by people of all age groups, from school-going children to 70-year-olds! We arrange to counsel for all kinds of problems faced by them, whether they be householders or single.
7. Yoga classes
Yoga, pranayam, meditation, knowledge, Bhajans, and other Self Awareness activities are provided for the spiritual seekers and members of the society from all wakes of life!
A healthy body raises a healthy mind! The more one works to keep the body healthy, the better the body functions. Anand Sagar raises awareness about physical health and well-being in society as a whole.
10. Anand Sagar’s purpose, other than individual and collective growth is to disseminate/popularize Vedanta and to promote a secular culture with respect for all religions.
11. Anand Sagar encourages women to learn how to safeguard themselves and their rights, so that they could walk with their heads held high in society.
12. Anand Sagar organizes the distribution of religious and spiritual books, free of cost as well as on a paid basis, as the need arises.
13. We are all aware of the Kedarnath tragedy. Anand Sagar had made provisions to send Foodstuff, water, utensils, blankets, bedsheets, shoe slippers, etc. to help those struck by this calamity.
3. Utilization of funds
Anand Sagar plans to continue to support society with efforts to
• Establish a Value-Driven Society
• Work to Empower the Old, the Women, and the Children
• Organize Spiritual Discourses and Bhajan sessions for inner bliss and a healthy body.
• Provide Assistance in case of Natural Calamities
• Provide Health-Related Services
• Development of a Healthy, Tension Free society
• Promote Peace of Mind through Spiritual Discourse
• Work towards a Healthy and Pollution Free Environment
• Plant Trees
• Aid Humanity as much as possible
Anand Sagar runs from branches located in Delhi, Haridwar. With an increasing number of social causes needing attention and aid, especially during pandemic, Anand Sagar is trying to expand to a new branch to hold larger footfall and continue assisting the above causes. While the trust relies on voluntary contributions and provides free spiritual and motivational services, the current contributions are falling short of being able to complete the development work at the new premises. The funds gathered at this platform will be directly utilized to the fullest to support the above-said causes through different branches of Anand Sagar.
The work at the site is in progress. The team at Anand Sagar is working their best to make the site operational for the benefit of all.