Jeevan Jyothi Trust was established in the year 2014 to provide health care services to the poor and under-served. Through the trust and its varied activities, Jeevan Jyothi is committed to helping the sick who are vulnerable and marginalized.
Jeevan Jyothi Trust is establishing a Health Care Centre at Susaipalyam, KGF for a year. A defunct school building in this regard has been identified and renovated.
The same will now be used as a Covid Care Centre to accommodate around 50 mild and asymptomatic patients with oxygen support and oxygen concentrators.
Once operational this Covid Care Centre will be able to cater to the primary healthcare facilities of mild and asymptomatic patients from the surrounding areas. These patients will be treated round the clock by a number of professional doctors and other dedicated staff at the center.
- Utilization of funds:
We are in need of your support to urgently fit out the existing health care center to offer services as a Covid care Centre during this second wave of the pandemic.
- The following items would be essential:
- 20 Oxygen Concentrators, Emergency trolly
- Electrical equipment with 15amp capacity cables
- Sockets to support these Concentrators
- 10 jumbo-sized oxygen cylinders to provide a seamless supply of oxygen to patients
- 50 iron cots with mattresses.
- Bed linen.
- IV stands for each bed Effluent Treatment Plant System (ETPS).
- Sewage Treatment Plant System (STPS) for management of medical waste X-ray machine.
- PPE kits.
- Oxygen masks, and gloves.
- Cleaning materials, disinfectant.
- Ambulance with O2 supply and resuscitation kit.