and business, as the Corporate World. UN states the Civil Society comprises of the general
public organizations and non-governmental organizations. The UN recognizes the importance of
partnering with civil society, because it advances the Organization’s ideals, and helps support its work.
To create a Think-Tank Group and organize Seminars, Panel
Discussions on Socio Economic issues, to generate/establish Public
2. To affiliate and assist other National and International Non-profiteering
organization engaged in Social Harmony, Education and hand-holding
the weaker section of the Society.
3. To create a Team of Advisors, to study the needs of Old-Age Homes,
region wise and provide Financial Aids.
4. To create a Team of Advisors for improvements in Education facilities
at Schools in Rural Areas.
5. To create a Team of Advisors, to study and advice for rehabilitation of
Divyaang and Disable persons, to them self dependent and supporting
members of their family.
6. To create a Team for Legal Aid to the deprived Members of the Society.
7. To create a Team for advising and promoting Alternate Financial
8. To create a Team of Advisors to promote Peace and Communal
Harmony, involving all religions.
9. To indentify and Mentor Students in need of financial support and to
enable them to contribute for a better Society.
10. To Publish a Magazine titled “The Civil Society”...addressing issues
relating to Socio-economic developments in States and Aided Sectoral
Developments, under the schemes of Central Govt. and International
1. Old Age Homes:-
i. Repair and maintenance 7,00,000
ii. Recreational Equipments 2,50,000
iii. Doctors Honorarium 3,00,000
iv. Advocates Honorarium 1,80.000
v. Attendance Staff 3,60,000
vi. Vehicle running expenses 72,000
vii. Contingent Expenses 1,00,000 19,62,000
2. Computer Coaching for Blind Students [NABET]
i. Additional Computer Hardware Equipments 5,00,000
ii. Maintenance of Infrastructure 9,00,000
iii. Students Maintenance (25 students) 7,50,000
iv. Instructors Honorarium 7,20,000
v. Students Hostel Expenses 4,50,000
vi. Stipend to Students 7,50,000
vii. Doctors honorarium 3,00,000
viii. Attendance staff 2,16,000
ix. Vehicle Running Expenses 72,000
x. Contingent Expenses 2,00,000
xi. Facility Rent NIL 48,58,000
3. Publication – “Voice of Civil Society”
i. Honorarium to Editorial/Writers. 10,00,000
ii. Fee for DTP Software Composing 3,00,000
iii. Printing and Binding 9,00,000
iv. Postage/Courier Expenses 1,20,000
v. Delivery/Messenger Staff. 3,60.000
vi. Administration Staff 4,80,000
vii. Office rent NIL
viii. Contingent Expenses 5,00,000 36,60,000