My father fight for heart disease | Milaap
My father fight for heart disease
0%
Be the first one to donate
Need Rs.300,000
  • Ms

    Created by

    Manoj saha
  • Cs

    This fundraiser will benefit

    Chittaranjan saha

    from Malda, West Bengal

Story

My name is manoj saha.my father name is chittaranjan saha. I live in English bazar.malda.west Bengal..
My father suffering for heart disease for last 12 days. He admit to local nursing home in malda.but last 3 day days he is become a very serious condition. I fill to my father better treatment not in this nursing home.so I decided my father better treatment in this condition one of best Hospital mission Hospital. Durgapur.
Yesterday I admitted my father in this hospital .doctor said 90 % no chance 10%chance to cure my father..but treatment cost to high.
So I request to all of you in this amount help me to cure my father.because my father my last life ..my mother 2 years ago passed away. 

Read More

Know someone in need of funds for a medical emergency? Refer to us
support