What we do:Holistic development of lesser-privileged children. Education, Vocational Training and Personality Development Special focus is laid on: Health and hygiene, Nutrition awareness, career counseling and extra curriculum activities.
The Process:SCH volunteers visit recognized slum areas, and identify orphans, semi orphans, street children and poor children. After identification of child will join sushanti family for care, protection and education through Child Welfare Committee. This children’s home aims to provide care, support and protection for 32 orphan, semi orphans, street children and poor children. This home has one Warden, Two Care Takers, Two Teachers. A doctor is conducting health check-up and providing medicines. All the inmates are being provided with nutritious food three times a day, one set of books and 3 sets of uniforms. Every child is provided with an opportunity for indoor and out-door recreation and play facilities along with training in crafts and hobbies.
How you could help:
Volunteer in our Centers regularly and assist in teaching.
Sponsor as individuals or groups to support a center.
1) For feeding 32 children Cost Rs. 5,28,000/ year.
2) Educational materials, School fees, School of SCH Uniform, Building Rent, Staff honorarium, Educational and Social programs, maintenance etc Rs. 4,32,000/ year.
Sushanti Children's Home Total costs Rs 9,60,000 / year.
Ways you can Support:
- Adopt 1 child for 1 months = Rs 2,500
- Adopt 1 child for 3 months = Rs 7,500
- Adopt 1 child for 6 months = Rs 15,000
- Adopt 1 child for one year = Rs 30,000