Who will I help and how?
For the purpose of trying to resolve this issue, I plan to raise 100,000 rupees for the nonprofit charitable organisation known as ‘Shri Gurudatta Tarun Mandal Charitable Trust’ in order for them to handle the day to day expenses of running an ambulance to help the poor and needy affected by the pandemic, who are unable to receive medical assistance in time.
How can you help?
The money you donate will be used to:
- Transport patients of COVID-19 to and from hospitals
- To pay a salary to drivers on a monthly basis
- To pay for the fuel needed by the ambulance
- To pay the doctor and nurse for taking care of patients with critical conditions, until they get to the hospitals
- To pay for refilling the oxygen cylinder for patients being transported in the ambulance
- To pay for the servicing of the ambulance from time to time
Please be assured that 100% of your funds will be put to best use at the grass root level where help is really needed.
In case you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com
About Shri Gurudatta Tarun Mandal Charitable Trust
Shri Gurudatta Tarun Mandal Charitable Trust is a new NGO that is on a mission to transport as many patients to hospitals as it can to help make Pune a better and safer place for poor people during the time of crisis.