Chandrasekhar conducted various programs on topics like Management Development Programs, Leadership Skills, Coaching, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Customer Centricity, Creativity and Innovation, Problem – Solving.
He is keenly interested in GenX. His organisation Vision2050 conducts various training programs for GenX students. He travels extensively across Telangana and conducts career counseling programs to Government School children’s.
2) Why the Idea?
The thought behind the Idea is to provide basic requirements to Govt School children. I have been conducting career counselling since 5yrs. In 2019 I have collected the requirements from the ZPHS school from Mancherial apart from the my Idea is to Set E-Learning Center in the Govt Schools where people from Across globe can interact with rural students and this can bring change in the thought process of Rural students.
3) What makes you passionate about it ?
Passionate words I quote from Steve Jobs words, " Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish", 70% of the India is in rural and high percentage of students study in Govt Schools. Through E-Learning Centers I want to bring change and ignite the minds of rural students to "Think Big, Achieve Big". I think this will change the Economy of India by the increase in rural productivity.
4) Where do you plan to conduct the activities: As per the enclosed pics activity will be at Government Schools of Mancherial and surrounding Districts, Telangana State.
5) How the funds will be utilised: The Funds will be utilised in purchasing required materials as given by respective schools.
1) Amplifier Sound Speaker, Mic Set - Rs. 25000 * 3(Schools) = Rs. 75000
2) Water Purifier - 25000 * 3 = Rs. 75000
3) Office Chairs - 25 - Rs. 2000 * 25 = Rs. 50000
4) Computer UPS - Rs. 2500
5) Lunch Plates - 500 * Rs. 70(Each Plate) - Rs. 35000
6) School Note Books - 1000 * 40(Each book) - Rs. 40000
7) Mid Day Meals Plates - 1000 * 60 ((Each Plate) - Rs. 60000
8) Mid Day Meals Cooking Vessels - 10 - Rs. 40000
9) Library Books (To improve English Language books on Indian culture and traditions, stories books for different age groups, biography, Indian moments, history etc.) - Rs. 20000
10) Water Cooler Dispenser - Rs. 10000
11) Small Plates - 500 * Rs 40 - Rs. 20000
13) E-Learning Room(Computer Set, Projector and screen, UPS) - 5 * Rs. 1,00,000 = Rs. 5,00,000