PLEASE KINDLY SELECT TIP AMOUNT "OTHERS"
AND MANUALLY ENTER "0" IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO TIP
- We have started this fundraiser to raise funds and give justice to all the CA students. The ICAI has scheduled its exams from 21 November 2020 to 14 December 2020, amidst the pandemic, with 5,00,000+ students appearing in 900+ centers all over India in offline mode.
- During this pandemic situation, the exams are scheduled to be conducted :
- IN OFFLINE MODE
- WITH INSUFFICIENT COMMUNICATIONS
- INSECURE SOPs
- FLAWED SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Amidst the Pandemic, this could pose a serious a threat to students,
their families and innocent citizens that cross their path. The Examination ecosystem has participants other than students as well with 900+ examination Centers. There are Examiners/Invigilators/Support Staff/Unskilled Labourers like security guards, office boys etc. Also majority of students travel long distances in non metro cities, requiring heavy dependence on public transports.
- So, here is our attempt to fight for justice that have been proceeded legally by filing a Public interest litigation (PIL).
- This entire campaign is "for the students & by the students" under guidance of teachers and well wishers.
- We require funding to pay for advocate service charge which include services of drafting, filing of PIL, appearance during hearing and matters incidental thereto. Funding is also required for expenses that are charged by the advocate on actual basis.
- (Note) Amount donated shall not be refunded in any circumstances as it is a voluntary contribution.