This COVID-19 Relief project will provide Immediate & direct support for risk people of Coronavirus such as Grocery Food Packet, Soap, Mask, Sanitize item, support to the daily wage workers, Homeless, Street & Slum families, who lost work and earning. Also, spread awareness about precaution and prevention through awareness and counseling. Along with we will be providing hygiene & medical kits to front-line workers.
1. Reaching comprehensive ration kits to the remotest parts all across the Uttarakhand.
2. Reaching medical devices and medicine kits to frontline workers and families.
3. Reaching PPE kits, oximeters, medicines, masks, gloves, and other essentials.
4. Organising door-to-door awareness campaigns for slums and villages that will help educate the slum dwellers about the Covid crisis through WHO guidelines and a list of government dos and donts.
5. To procure oxygen concentrators which will be provided to the ones who need it. The initiative will aim to get oxygen to those in government hospitals, private hospitals, Covid-19 care centers, and other institutions which are facing a shortage.
6. Sanitizing areas that are most vulnerable.