Foundation Course Books Level 1 and Level 2 activity-oriented,
concept-based books for primary classes 1 & 2.
“FOUNDATION COURSE Level 1 & Level 2” for the students with English, Maths, and EVS learning at the primary level aims to provide a broad learning experience and encourages a rich variety of approaches to teaching and learning that cater to the different needs of individual children.
The objective of these “FOUNDATION COURSE Level 1 & Level 2” books is to help the students with poor reading and writing skills to learn at various grade levels.
It’s never too early to start teaching courteously and these books are perfect for medium change learning children.
The aim of having this kit is to expose the child to an exciting and wonderful world of learning.
Children are encouraged to develop cognitive skills like memory, attention, brain processing speed mostly associated with learning and problem-solving.
Our kit recognizes that a firm foundation at this level will help the child progress through succeeding educational stages with ease and confidence.
The thematic approach of learning makes the learning for children more interesting and long-lasting.
Foundation course content: Level -1
2. English activity book -2 Alphabets “A-G” with activities like matching, circling, writing, and coloring of pictures related to alphabets “A- G”
3. English activity book -2(contd) Concepts like ‘up & down/long & short/parts of the body/coloring/matching/curves.
4. English activity book -3 Alphabets “L-Z” with activities like circling, matching, writing, and coloring of pictures related to alphabets “L –Z”.
5. English activity book -4 Small alphabets “a-k” with matching the pictures, the coloring of the pictures, circling, drawing the pictures associated with alphabets Aa to Kk.
6. English activity book -5 Small alphabets (contd)… ‘Mm to Zz” associated with various activities like matching, drawing, circling, and coloring of the images related with the alphabets “m –z”.
7. Maths activity book -1 Mathematical concepts like –same & different, big & small, tall & short, up & down, more or less, full & empty, inside & outside. Shapes – circle/square/rectangle. Fun with patterns.
Coursebook Contents in the foundation book -2
1. English activity book -1 Recap of alphabets “a-z”, POEM, Introducing “at” words “an” words. Circle the correct word Fill in the missing letters, Name the picture Passage comprehension Rhyming words, Tick the correct sentence, CONCEPT –One –many.
2 English activity book -2 Introducing: it” words,” in” words,”IP” words. Name the pictures, Introducing “ing” words, Rhyming words Unscramble the words, Passage comprehension-“To the zoo”. Action words Name the picture Choose the correct word.
Each rupee counts no matter what life is to be saved so it's everyone's responsibility, Your Small Help Can save his life.
Thank you in advance for your contribution. You have no idea how much it means to me to have your support. Please come forward to support my cause. Any contribution will be of immense help.
Utilization Of Funds
1).PROJECT TITLE-Foundation Books 1&2
KINDERGARTEN BOOKS FOR STARTERS(2) SETS)@ 6 BOOKS Per set
2)AGE - 4 to 6yrs.
4) Curriculum Developer- Mrs. Shaheen Shaik
6)Type of schools-Poor English medium Minority /Anganwadi/Madarsa/Basthi schools/Tribal Schools.
7)Manpower- Project Head/TOT/Coordinators/Counsellors
8)Objective -Our team visited various different level schools in and around rural and slum areas/Tribal area schools and found children without proper books and study material. Being an Educationist, on a pilot basis, I along with my team prepared Foundation course books for Kindergarten children to develop quality education among the children in order to eradicate illiteracy and make their foundation strong in the Educational sector with activity-based learning books.
9)Motto- Our motto is to develop the students to grass root level so that these books are benefitted from tender to tiny children.
10). Total Cost of the Title- Approximately Rs.48,52,000/- including Printing/Supplying of books which includes Transportation & Teacher training.
This Complete amount will use for printing the books and distributing them to Govt Schools