On 12th Jan 2022 , Ayush was playing with kite on terrace in the evening, His kite got stuck on overhead transmission line in front of his house. He tried to remove that kite from line with a iron pipe, and because of that he got a severe shock , the current was so large that his cloths caught fire, and ayush get injured very badly. his body is 60% damaged. he need an urgent treatment in good hospital. right now he is in goverment hospital ,they are trying there best to give treatment. but these petient need an electric burn ICU bed which is not available in government hospital.
We need to shift him in private hospital for treatment. Please please its an humble request to all to give your contribution. your single rupee is matters to us.🙏🙏
Thank u to all in advance for ur valuable contribution. 🙏