Avinash accidentally swallowed parent's medicine and needs urgent help | Milaap
Milaap will not charge any fee on your donation to this campaign.

Avinash accidentally swallowed parent's medicine and needs urgent help

My name is Shibu and I am here to raise funds for my 1 year old son Avinash.

Avinash was a playful and happy baby until a few days ago when he swallowed an ayurvedic medicine at home. He has suffered a severe lung damage called Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) due to this. He is currently on ventilator support. His lungs are severely damaged and he is also suffering from cardiac dysfunction. He will need to stay in the hospital so that his lungs can recover. This will cost around Rs. 3.5 lakhs.

Please come forward to help me save my son. Any contribution will immensely help my family. I need your support to bring him home. Do contribute and share this campaign link with your friends and family.

Details for direct bank transfer / UPI payments

Bank Account details:

Estimation letter
Estimation letter

Details for direct bank transfer / UPI payments

Bank Account details:

Ask for an update
6th September 2019
Dear Supporters,

Thank you all for the support.

Avinash is doing well and he has been discharged.

Regards,
Dr. Suresh
Dear Supporters,

Thank you all for the support.

Avinash is doing well and he has been discharged.

Regards,
Dr. Suresh
Rs.50,200 raised

Goal: Rs.350,000

Beneficiary: Avinash info_outline

Supporters (29)

A
Anonymous donated Rs.4,000

Get well soon

A
Anoopa donated Rs.1,000
RS
Rakhesh donated Rs.2,500

Get well soon, dear

A
Anonymous donated Rs.2,500
J
Jay donated Rs.2,500

Get well soon Avinash. Praying for your speedy recovery.

A
Anonymous donated Rs.100