Through Ms. Parvathy, who heads the Arunthathiyar Magila Social Welfare Trust (AMSWT), he has been able to ascertain that there are hundreds of vulnerable families - pregnant and lactating women, disabled elderly, those without ration cards with very young children, etc. - who need immediate help in the form of dry rations, milk powder, toilet soap, face mask, etc.
Apart from these, there are many who have contracted the COVID 19 Virus and are in immediate need of financial assistance now and even after recovery as they are unlikely to get jobs for some time. They will need continued financial support.
We also wish to support the children of the Area who attend the Government Adi Dravida School in the locality (Dalit community mainly) with fee support and for uniforms and books.
We also wish to conduct post-school classes for children in the higher classes who have missed classes and have no recourse to online classes.
Therefore, the needs are :
1. Medical assistance to those who have contracted the COVID 19 Virus
2. Continued financial assistance to the above even after recovery
3. Regular nutrition, Dry rations, milk powder, toilet soap, personal protection opinion, masks, etc.
4. Fees support for students, books, and uniforms
5. Payment to teachers for after school classes for senior students
|S.No.||Head||Amount (Rs.)||Amount (Rs.)|
|Per Family||for 50 Families|
|1||Dry Rations - Rice, Dal, Cooking||6,000||3,00,000|
|2||Nutritional Supplements - Milk, Oats, Horlicks, Dates, Fruits||1,200||60,000|
|3||Medicines - Multivitamins,||800||40,000|
|Strengthening Tonics, etc.|
The total amount required is estimated to be at least Rs 4,00,000 ( Rs Four Lakhs only) over the next One month.
Please come Forward to contribute