My name is Apurva Sarkar and I am here to raise funds for my son Aranya Sarkar who is 4 years old. I'm a farmer. Aranya Sarkar lives in Nadhiya district, West Bengal with us.
Aranya Sarkar consumed bathroom cleaning acid a few months back. We had done treatment in Apollo Chennai and brought him back to Santipur. After a few days, my son again facing a problem with consuming food so contact Gastro Medicine doctor of Apollo Chennai, who suggested bringing him back to Chennai Apollo for further treatment.
Currently, we having treatment on CMC vellore Hospital .
Until now, we've spent about Rs. 100000. We've arranged the amount from savings & loans.
In the next 30 days, we need Rs.300,000.00 more for further treatment. Please come forward to support my cause. Any contribution will be of immense help. Do contribute and share this campaign link with your friends and family.