1. Domestic help (or housemaid)
2. Drivers/cleaners in auto-rickshaw, pickup, taxis, private bus etc
3. Shopkeeper or salesperson in shops of non-essential items (e.g.: textile shops, fancy stores)
4. Laborers in the construction and farming sectors
5. Other daily-wage workers hit by the Covid-19 crisis
* Families of widows/widowers, and those with recurring medical bills, will receive higher precedence for payout.
* Those who earn a regular monthly income will not be considered in this program, except for a convincing reason.
The Program may also fund essential items such as gloves, masks, and items for public-kitchen (eg:carry-bags, wood, rice and vegetables for public kitchen).
Excess funds if received will be used to support the Livelihood of those whose primary livelihoods were destroyed by the lockdown (eg: banana farm, vegetable farm, chicken farm) or in natural disasters.
Shaji Jose Parayil
Chairman (Annemarie Foundation)