- What is our mission?
Recently, we started a residential batch of students, in order to maximize their learning in a holistic way. Their day starts with yoga, meditation, sports, and agriculture and ends with multilingual conversations and skits. We find extreme joy when we see them flourish and bloom beautifully.
Who are we?
We are a small family of dedicated and evolving educators supported by a larger family of creative practitioners and advisors. Our sense of purpose to provide holistic education is sourced from the continuous reflection on our own journeys of learning and unlearning. We find ourselves growing, just like our children, plants, and crops. All of us organically.
This is our story of rural education towards a meaningful life. And it will not be complete without you. You, the kind supporter, are the reason why we have come this far. And your support will take our children further in their journeys.
- It is your support that will ensure that our fees stay subsidized by 70% of the actual cost of quality education per child per annum.
- It is your support that will empower us to keep wavering the tuition fees for girls. This is to ensure a stable girl-boy ratio in the school.
- It is your support that allows us to maintain dignified salaries for the teachers, who are themselves a product of regressive rural education and yet are eager to learn from the best educators of the country.
- It is your support that offers a sigh of relief to farmers and landless laborers who painstakingly provide us with food, but cannot afford quality education for their children.
- It is your support that encourages us to arrange for Montessori learning aids, exposure visits and transportation to and from 18 villages.
Your support can do all this and much more.
Come, be a part of our story.