The structure of our shelter is very basic, but we ensure every animal is safe, well fed and given the best possible medical care. We have a team of dedicated and passionate people working with us.
To function efficiently and to provide decent medical care every shelter/rehab center must have enough dedicated staff, space, resources and most importantly funding. But unfortunately we always fall short.
Our team is trained well to take care of trauma and injury cases. We have handled various kinds of rescue cases and we only want to learn more and improve to give best possible care to the strays. But we cannot really handle super critical cases, as we don't have the infrastructure necessary or any medical equipments.
- The paralysed ones are given massages, therapies and are taken out in the morning sun.
- The motherless and kittens pups are given four to five meals, cleaned daily and kept in isolation.
- The accident victims require daily dressing which is done multiple times during the day.
- Abandoned pets need special care as they are heart broken, we spend a lot of time with them.
- We ensure every time a dog poops or pees, the area is cleaned and washed asap to ensure infection control.
- Medication is not mixed in food. Every animal is given medication individually after the meals.
- Lots of blankets and bedding material is used to keep them comfortable. Washing them is very much a task.
Please help us with our animals shelter as we cannot do it without your support 🙏